The Tactical Professor is Claude Werner. His background combines extensive work in the military, self defense training, and white collar financial services communities. This eclectic experience base gives him a view of self defense equipment and techniques that is more attuned to the needs of people with median lifestyles than some segments of the industry.
His background includes:
- Retired Army Captain, with 10 years service in Special Operations
- Market Research Director for 3 commercial real estate firms
- National Director of Real Estate Research at a Big Four Accounting Firm
- Match Director, International Defensive Pistol Association Georgia State Championship; 2000, 2001, 2002
- IDPA Area Coordinator for Georgia and Alabama
IDPA Classifications are: Master - Stock Service Revolver (SSR), Stock Service Pistol, Enhanced Service Pistol, Custom Defensive Pistol.
Numerous wins in pistol competition.
NRA Certified Instructor for Basic Pistol, Rifle, and Shotgun; Personal Protection In The Home; Refuse To Be A Victim; and Home Firearms Safety.
Former Chief Instructor at the elite Rogers Shooting School